Student Course: Developing a Whole School Approach to Ecology and Faith in Action
This course gives students an opportunity to use their agency and put faith in action to drive whole school ecological initiatives. It explores the importance of care for creation from a Catholic lens and provides numerous resources to support formation and action.
The sessions total 6 hours of self-guided online learning and are titled:
- Why are we called to care for creation?
- You are the biggest driver and agent of change!
- Areas of focus for our school
- Planning a kick start event
- Taking Action- Laudato Si goals
- Taking Action- strategy
Looking at purchasing for a group larger than 400? Contact us to discuss a custom package.