Student Course: Becoming an Ecological Leader
This course discusses the importance of being an ecological leader in today’s society. It provides examples of ecological youth leadership across the globe and discusses the connection between humans and nature. Lastly, it details how students can put their faith in action through various ecological initiatives.
The sessions total 6 hours of self-guided online learning and are titled:
- The importance of being an ecological leader in today’s society
- What are some examples of ecological leadership in schools?
- What does the Catholic Church say about ecological leadership for todays world?
- Who are some of our role models leading the way?
- Taking Action- Creating a vision
- Taking Action- Enacting this vision
Looking at purchasing for a group larger than 400? Contact us to discuss a custom package.